Friday, 26 May 2006

The Sequel

"Is it really bad in Hong Kong? Why don't you come home?"

"Whoa...read your blog. Sounds really terrible!"

Yadda, yadda, yadda...and the questions and comments go on. Well, contrary to popular belief, I'm not suffering in Hong Kong. Of course I can't really say that I'm having a ball here, but hey, nothing's perfect, remember? Utopia is only a construct, a vision, a dream. And I felt really compelled to make a blog entry ASAP, i.e. once I get my hands on a network that doesn't block Friendster, because apparently, everybody seems to think that I'm having the worst time of my life in Hong Kong. Well, the answer's no. In fact, most of the time, life's pretty good.

You see, each time I felt like writing a blog and actually writing it is when something bad happens., which is why you only read about the horror stories. Hah, sadistically speaking, my blog serves as a personal reminder that HK is not home.

So, here I am, sitting at Counter 19 in MOS Public Library writing my disclaimer.

No comments: