Sunday, 16 July 2006

® All Rights Reserved

"In your life, you will be faced with many decisions and sometimes, you have to choose between 2 things which are equally important to you. Most of the time, humans being humans, we tend to prefer our comfort zone and status quo. But if we don't grab the chance, we will lose it forever. So don't be afraid to do the things you wanna do. The future will always be uncertain, even if you stay at home (aka in your comfort zone). And even if things don't happen the way you want them to, you know that there'll be no regrets because you have tried."
1st Editon July 2005, Revised Edition July 2006

This morning, while I was looking through some of my belongings, nostalgia kicked in. I came across a glass that Jiawen gave me before I left SK. On it, were the words that I wrote on the board (I guess you guys didn't know why I wrote it instead of speak it that day. You know what? I would have cried because there were so much I couldn't bear to leave behind, but I did anyway.) and now, I've revised it a little. You know the cliche I hated - time flies - well, it's been a year now. Time really flew. In retrospect, even if I can turn back the clock, I would still have made the same decision, although some things are never the same again.

No comments: