The last time I visited the ladies was at around 10.30am, after I was done with my breakfast at HKIA. Soon after, I boarded the plane bound for home and for the next three and a half hours, my water consumption was a Nalgene bottle of water I brought from home. But I didn't manage to visit the toilet on the plane itself because the lady sitting beside me was fast asleep. You can imagine the look on my face when the plane landed in Changi Airport. Of course I dashed to the nearest ladies and almost peed on the spot. The queue was long! There were at least 4 Caucasian ladies in front of me. Then, I spotted the door of the last cubicle slightly ajar. Life-saver! And I dashed in, of course (need you ask?).
I hate the so-called 'Asian' cubicle because it's a squat cubicle...utterly troublesome, you name it. But it saved me from embarrassment yesterday. Hail the 'Asian' cubicle.
No comments:
Post a Comment