“Can you stop doing that?” she bellowed. “You know I hated it.”
“What's wrong? I do believe I'm entitled my freedom of speech here.” he retorted.
“Just stop, okay?” she was beginning to lose her temper.
“What's with you?” the tone to that question almost killed her on the spot. And she knew she had already lost the battle before she even started fighting.
**********
“What's wrong? I do believe I'm entitled my freedom of speech here.” he retorted.
“Just stop, okay?” she was beginning to lose her temper.
“What's with you?” the tone to that question almost killed her on the spot. And she knew she had already lost the battle before she even started fighting.
**********
Jo's Afterthoughts:
Sidestep. I think that's what most people need to do to get into perspective again. Sometimes, we don't see the big pictue...we just can't, and it's not that we don't want to. And sometimes perhaps, the best way is to just let go.
Sidestep. I think that's what most people need to do to get into perspective again. Sometimes, we don't see the big pictue...we just can't, and it's not that we don't want to. And sometimes perhaps, the best way is to just let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment