Wednesday, 22 February 2006

Important Tasks...not.

Today, I was perturbed by the fact that although it's the Form 7 internal oral examination and despite the fact that I was listed down as one of the oral examiners, I was told that I could share out the workload with the time-keeper, a certain Ms Law, a lab technician. And I was told that it is my responsibility to make sure I fulfill my duty.

Now, I must clarify that I'm not putting Ms Law down, what I don't get is something more personal. You mean I'm not qualified enough as a NET to assess the students in an internal oral examination? You mean I'm only capable of doing inane things like time-keeping?

On hindsight, that's slightly better than being dumped piles of students' work on my table a couple of weeks ago, asking me to cut and paste them and pin them up on the noticeboard for English Week.

*Speechless*

No comments: