Monday, 22 October 2007

Keep walking...

3 months on, I must admit that I do miss HK. I miss my apartment, I miss my friends, I miss work. And how strange it is, that I actually liked it there, a lot, sans the homesickness, the bad air, the freezing winter and scorching summer, the unfamiliar language. The other day, mumsy asked me if I have begun regretting coming back to SG, and it got me thinking. How do people make decisions, somewhat life-changing ones for that matter? For me, in this, it was solely based on the heart, and now, I wonder if my emo got the better of me. I remember being teary each time I had to leave after a short trip back in the last 2 years, and coming back was exactly what I wanted. So, why am I feeling even a tinge of I shouldn't have? And I wonder where this path leads me now. I’m not sure but to keep walking…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life is such...ppl will tear on any occasion. that is how we are wired i guess