I'm no Remy (damn I wish!) but if Anton Gusteau's culinary philosophy were to be taken seriously, then yes, anyone can cook! For starters, you'll probably get a cramp from crossing your fingers that you do not have to call the fire department when Jo's in the kitchen. Thankfully, I didn't burn down my mum's kitchen today when I decided to make dinner for everybody tonight, erm...that's minus my dad (in case you're interested, dad had a very safe vegetarian dinner cooked by the lady of the house) who mocked at my spending more than 2 hours in the kitchen making "are you sure this is edible?"

Prawn Gochujang
miso paste
12 tiger prawns (shelled and devein)
1/2 carrots cut into strips
spring onions as garnish
miso paste
12 tiger prawns (shelled and devein)
1/2 carrots cut into strips
spring onions as garnish
Kimchi Jigae
kimchi soup base
1 chicken thigh cut into cubes
1 square tofu cut into cubes
kimchi / cabbage (proportion to your discretion)
spring onions as garnish

Chicken Bulgogi
bulgogi marinate (2 hours in the fridge)
2 chicken thighs cut into long thin slices
1 yellow onion cut into strips
spring onions as garnish
Ta-da! My home-cooked Christmas dinner...


2 comments:
wow!edible?whatever!I'm impressed!*APPLAUSE!!!!!*
hey hey dearie, your korean food looks delicious...waiting for u to cook up a storm in my kitchen... oh yah.. ur korean chopsticks are still with me.
Post a Comment