Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Are we going home for dinner?

Have you ever enjoyed the company of your friend(s) so much that you wished time would go by slowly, that the time to go home would never come?

I'd always thought that there's nothing more one can ask for in life than somebody who can actually complete your sentence or that tacit understanding even when all you did was raise your eyebrow.

For me, I totally enjoy TBF's company although we would spend our time bickering with each other (okay, just me actually). Or if you would allow a nicer word, bantering. He absolutely resents my criticisms (about him, of course), my permanently PMS-ing mood (read: roller coaster temperament), my constant correcting of his pronunciation, my condescension, my ostentation, my pettiness....

With intellectual stimulation, shopping buddy, foodie pal, fun and wit put together in one, what more can one ask for? Great company is as rare as the dinosaur (no, not the purple one).

And so, I found myself asking, "Are we going home for dinner?"

PS: But you must definitely wear your favourite shoes when you're out with your best company.

No comments: