Thursday, 26 June 2008

I have a cunning plan!

"I have a plan so cunning you can put a tail on it and call it a weasel."

Balmy afternoons have been spent in front of the telly watching the extremely vile, completely patronising, and repulsively cutting comedy series - The Blackadder. Here's one of my favourite dialogue from the episode of Sense and Senility in the third season:

Blackadder: Baldrick, I would like to say how much I will miss your honest, friendly companionship.

Baldrick: Thank you, Mr B.

Blackadder: But, as we both know, it would be an utter lie. I will therefore confine myself to saying simply, 'Sod off and if I ever meet you again, it will be twenty billion years too soon.'

And it is a surprise that I enjoy something this blasphemous and crass. *lol*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHahahahaahaa
I am glad we share the same level of humour... with glances over shoulder of cos...

hope u had a good time