Ahhhh, those were the days...

Calvin and Hobbes. The source of one of my favourite lines in life.
Calvin and Hobbes. I remember all the craze in the duo back in the 90s. You can easily spot a Calvin and Hobbes tee...let's see, one in every 10 students! Okay, maybe I'd exaggerated a little but you bet it sure was popular. Of course, fashion faux pas notwithstanding, I had a Calvin and Hobbes t-shirt which I would wear every so often, until I was distracted by the equally cliché Hard Rock Cafe tees.
Calvin and Hobbes. It wasn't just a fad, at least not to me. In fact, my liking for these 2 characters was more than just satorial. I remember reading my comic books like a bedtime story, only that I would read them so carefully such that the spines don't get wrinkled!
Perhaps my abstruse affinity towards the fictitious six-year-old and his stuffed tiger will raise an eyebrow or two, but I sure am glad they'd brought lots of chuckle into my adolescent life. (^_^)
1 comment:
I love them too!!!
Fantastic!
*looks around* They still are my bed side story at times
Post a Comment