I remember very well, the phrase resounded in my mind that day, and that which I completely forgot today, much to my dismal - "Don't give away your joy". There are good days and there are, well, not-so-good ones, and some days are just grayer than the others; a little gloomier, a little more unbearable, a little less tolerant. Good days are days when I laugh things off. My no biggie days, I call them, where I'll simply shrug it off even when the sky rumbles. No biggie...
But, today is not one of those days. Today is one of those days where Little Ms Porcupine's quills are provokedly aggressive. To cut a long story short, I couldn't help but wonder if the sales associates forget that they're just working in the shop.
Now, four hours later, I remind myself that it is a privilege to be doing what one loves and making a decent living out of it. And so, yes, I shall not give my joy away, and no, no biggie about not getting that beautiful dress akin to a midsummer's night dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment