Saturday, 29 October 2011

Beauty Fool

For the life of me, I don't even fancy green, yet I am drawn to the colour every time without fail.  I have, in my possession, a couple of green blouses, and two green dresses (but thankfully no green bottoms, yet).

And so, it didn't make sense now that I would visit my hairdresser, and inform her "I would like to perm my hair today."  Now, if I had paid attention to her raised eyebrow instead of greedily helping myself to the latest fashion magazines she'd plonked on my lap before she started the "procedure", I reckon I probably wouldn't look half like a dishevelled mop hair with fly-away hair sticking out in all the wrong places than I was to begin with.

But the damage is done, not just to the wallet but the image, for I was told this: "Ms Josephine, rebonding's better..."  And what's more convincing than the image-conscious eighteen-year-olds' staunch belief of what's good, and not?

'nuff said.  No more perms, ever!

No comments: