Tuesday, 27 March 2007
Every bit of you
Every so often, I get hit by pangs of homesickness. But the things around me comfort me - things from friends and family surround me. The Elmo I sleep with every night is from Pris for A levels way back in 1996. The Titus watch I wear everyday is given by my sisters on my 28th birthday. The EP hairclip I use everyday is from Eunice then-Goei-Iong some five years ago. The cross that hangs on my wall is from good friends YS, SW and Jessica for a blessed life here in HK. The DD clock that keeps me on time everyday is a Christmas gift from my best friend. There are just so many...CDs, books, jewellery, food and even bath towels and socks! So far yet so near - life is a little more bearable because bits of you are with me, no matter how far I am away or how long I am away from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment