In my absolute brilliance of (wanting to be) a minimalist, which of course I have undoubtedly failed miserably, I discovered that I hadn't brought along any eraser! Given my enormous pencil case with pens that don't work, my oversight almost had me slam my face against the wall (no, I'm exaggerating). Sure it doesn't cost much to buy an eraser here, but I already have four erasers at home and I don't want a fifth one. But that's not the only thing I had overlooked.
Over the last week, I'd realised that I forgot completely about the scarves in the wardrobe, the wash bags in the laundry basket, the hair clips in the vanity pouch, the airtight container for the vegetarian seasoning, the butter knife...there's just so many. But I guess the most hilariously nerve-wrecking discovery I've made was bringing a Motorola charger for...gasp...a Nokia phone (!!!).
1 comment:
WHahahahaaaa....
OOoohh my goodness!!!
You sure can imagine me laughing, but you know tats how i m, cos i believe that kuku-ness does make life more bearable, doesn't it...
Post a Comment