As I popped the last of my favourite carcinogenic refreshing citrus twist lozenge into my mouth, I couldn't help but wonder what I was going to buy next since my favourite is not available here. Choosing mints is easy; simply decide on a brand and pick a flavour - Tic Tac Orange, Mentos Grapefruit or Frozz Barley, and so on. But choosing how to live isn't.
The buzz since last week among the Christian community here was all about Michael Guglielmucci. I think I can understand why some people got really angry about it, but whatever the reason to lie about something as big as Michael Guglielmucci did, I figured it just goes to show that humans being humans fail. I'm not sure where he would go from here, but there's one thing I do know which is exemplified in the 18th August devotional from Our Daily Bread:
Christ takes every sin, each pain, each loss,
And by the power of His cross,
Tranforms our brokenness and shame,
So that our lives exalt His name.
2 comments:
i guess the hulobula... its still ok lah...
hullabaloo...yea, definitely; even made it to tabloid telly.
Post a Comment