Monday, 22 September 2008

Extra Care?

God is good, great. He blesses me with really good friends, on top of undeserving grace and eternal forgiveness. And though I'm not exactly fretting over my lack of inspiration (yea right) for my (other) research proposal, I had a lovely surprise in the mailbox and my mail had an "adventure" too...

So it seemed the x-ray machine detected something dodgy in my mail and it was opened for inspection (hence, the yellow sticker on the front of the envelope).

Fisherman's Friend and Good Luck charm...dodgy? Hmmm...I wonder how old the x-ray machine is... =P Anyway, the officer included this in my mail before sealing it back.


And of course, the envelope had the cutest card...and words that almost make me cry.



And yes, I will remember what you said... (^_^)

PS: Thank you, my dear friend. And thank you, Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have been running about with your sis? tat i dont even see you in here or on msn?