Sunday, 12 October 2008

All I need is You

With 4 major research papers to complete in less than a month, I have everything to fear and fret. Will I manage? Will I go off tangent? Will my work garner me the grade I covet? Where do I stand among my peers? That, and worrying about getting a new place for next year coupled with a flagging global economy (though not that it'll affect me directly). Of course, it didn't help very much to wonder if I'm the only one not having as much fun here as I should be.

So, while I take a ride on life's roller-coaster, I'm reminding myself never to take my eyes away from Jesus. Simple as it may seem, it's actually hard. But I'll always remember that the Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer. He is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold. (cf. Psalms 18:2)

No comments: