Maybe it was because I hadn't had a proper lunch; just a piece of toast. But by 4pm, I knew I was in need of some sort of comfort food. And potato chips did not do the trick this time around. Instead, a familiar image consumed my entire mind and concentration: bak-chor mee!
Of course, I'm sure it was my unsettling time-table for this semester that's really the cause for all the butterflies in my stomach, oh and the growls too. And to make matters worse, I was getting the jitters because I was totally clueless what Dr Michele was rattling about. And that meant I'll probably have to go class shopping and mess up my already unsettling time-table even more. But amidst the discompose, I succumbed to a chuckle when I found these at Coles.
Of course, I'm sure it was my unsettling time-table for this semester that's really the cause for all the butterflies in my stomach, oh and the growls too. And to make matters worse, I was getting the jitters because I was totally clueless what Dr Michele was rattling about. And that meant I'll probably have to go class shopping and mess up my already unsettling time-table even more. But amidst the discompose, I succumbed to a chuckle when I found these at Coles.
It's globalisation in the flour, erm...flesh: Made in Korea Singapore noodles on sale in an Australian supermarket.
No comments:
Post a Comment