Friday, 25 July 2008

Library Workout Session

It's always easier said than done. And it sure doesn't get any simplier with age. As I was trying to orientate myself at Fisher Library today, I was actually embarrassed by my stupidity in having to ask and ask and ask where to do what, how to do what and when to do what. That, and being engaged in a mini vertical marathon trying to figure out the library system because none of the staff seems to know what's happening in the other sections.

Of course, I know that this is totally part of school life, but in a place which is alien and alienating, it can be pretty daunting, even to me. But I'll not let it get me down because I know that nothing is too big for my God to handle.

And yes, you've guessed it: The books can never be found on the shelves, not even at the Reserved section. =S

No comments: