And as Lily tried to grasp an understanding of the haunting past, August reminded her that there is no perfect love...
But I still can't figure out what exactly the movie has gotta do with bees (Well, I reckon it's not named The Secret Life of Bees for nothing, right?), though it was the honey produced by August Boatwright that led Lily Owens to Tiburon, South Carolina.
And perhaps too, at one point or another, one does have to go on a journey to quench the undeniable desire for a sense of belonging. Something I know all too well...
PS: Kris World is simply awesome; this movie is only screening in Sydney next month. (^_^)
But I still can't figure out what exactly the movie has gotta do with bees (Well, I reckon it's not named The Secret Life of Bees for nothing, right?), though it was the honey produced by August Boatwright that led Lily Owens to Tiburon, South Carolina.
And perhaps too, at one point or another, one does have to go on a journey to quench the undeniable desire for a sense of belonging. Something I know all too well...
PS: Kris World is simply awesome; this movie is only screening in Sydney next month. (^_^)
2 comments:
maybe you havn't realised that the sense of belonging that you desire for has already been found???
well i have...
maybe you have other reasons for doing so?
Actually, I do...
That's why this is a retrospective thought.
Post a Comment