I always tell myself: What's the worst that can happen? Sure, I know God is in control. And logically too, there's hardly anything like an insolvable problem. Given ample time and wisdom, there's no kink that can't be straightened.
But still, I can't stop my heart from palpitating. Imagine my horror when I was told I owe double in rental fees amounting to a couple of thousands more than I can afford. Already, the exorbitant rent is more than a full-time student like I am can squeeze out without losing an arm and a leg. No, it's not about the extra rental fees I may be made to pay. What makes me really mad is the thought that somebody at the other end screwed up....with data entry, I suppose?
The most annoying thing? This is not my first accommodation-related "heart attack" because of the (oh boy, I'm so tempted to use the word impotence here, but I shan't) incapacity to carry out one's duties. Argh!
And now, I'm left wondering if I'll get the correct apartment or if they'd already lost my belongings in the move.
But still, I can't stop my heart from palpitating. Imagine my horror when I was told I owe double in rental fees amounting to a couple of thousands more than I can afford. Already, the exorbitant rent is more than a full-time student like I am can squeeze out without losing an arm and a leg. No, it's not about the extra rental fees I may be made to pay. What makes me really mad is the thought that somebody at the other end screwed up....with data entry, I suppose?
The most annoying thing? This is not my first accommodation-related "heart attack" because of the (oh boy, I'm so tempted to use the word impotence here, but I shan't) incapacity to carry out one's duties. Argh!
And now, I'm left wondering if I'll get the correct apartment or if they'd already lost my belongings in the move.
No comments:
Post a Comment