Indeed, a harrowing period of financial uncertainties has set one heart too many a fluttering; a global phenomenon coined by experts a crisis worse than the Great Depression in the 1930s. And though I may not be at the crux of this economic hurricane, splashes of news reports across the front pages in the papers everyday on retrenchments, insolvencies and factory shutdowns is doing more than affirm the fear that analysts have struck in every layperson - the worst is yet to be.
But I am not afraid, for "...[I] shall remember the Lord [my] God for it is He who gives [me] power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to [my] fathers, as it is this day." (Deuteronomy 8:18, NKJV)
But I am not afraid, for "...[I] shall remember the Lord [my] God for it is He who gives [me] power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to [my] fathers, as it is this day." (Deuteronomy 8:18, NKJV)
I am found in You always
Lifting my voice to give You praise
to You and You alone
the Lord of all my days
Lifting my voice to give You praise
to You and You alone
the Lord of all my days
No comments:
Post a Comment